Forums Sponsored by http://www.forumotion.com/
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 2010 Season

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SnypE_DowN



Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: 2010 Season   Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 am

Were gonna pull off another season champ win cuz were hawt Cool


Preseason starts in a few weeks! were gonna 8-0 and then this time next year be sitting 50-0 !!

I hope atleast, Thanks to aG for sponsoring us though. Love u all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dynamic



Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:17 am

GL guys and girls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookitty

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 31
Location : st. louis, MO

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:35 pm

yay ut3 team!! good luck next coming season Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris540

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 29
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Woot. Good luck team
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aggaming.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 pm

rofl fake ut3 team
Back to top Go down
Xezium

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 pm

UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
rofl fake ut3 team
Way to make an account just to accuse the team of being fake.

Are you turning 11 anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Xezium
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Xezium wrote:
UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
rofl fake ut3 team
Way to make an account just to accuse the team of being fake.

Are you turning 11 anytime soon?

Considering UT3 has long been a dead game that only a couple hundred people play and there's absolutely no competitive UT3 community, aside from those of us that hang out in #ut3pugs on GameRadius (and the occasional fraggednation match), and the fact that the events this team supposedly won never existed, it's safe to say that this UT3 team is indeed fake.

I may be turning 11, but I'm not claiming to have won thousands of invisible dollars in competitions that never happened.

gg
Back to top Go down
chris540

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 29
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Cool dude makes an account just to talk bullshit about something he indeed has never been a part of..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aggaming.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:18 am

chris540 wrote:
Cool dude makes an account just to talk bullshit about something he indeed has never been a part of..

Cool dudes make claims they won money in tournaments that never existed for a game no one plays. I hope team aG` did well on their pretend match against the pretend team 'prats' yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Xezium

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:47 pm

UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
Xezium wrote:
UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
rofl fake ut3 team
Way to make an account just to accuse the team of being fake.

Are you turning 11 anytime soon?
I may be turning 11
I win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Xezium
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Xezium wrote:

I win.

I'm afraid that in defending a team that doesn't exist you actually lose. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Xezium

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
Xezium wrote:

I win.

I'm afraid that in defending a team that doesn't exist you actually lose. Sorry.
I won because I was right in guessing that you were a 10 year old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Xezium
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Xezium wrote:
UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
Xezium wrote:

I win.

I'm afraid that in defending a team that doesn't exist you actually lose. Sorry.
I won because I was right in guessing that you were a 10 year old.

I'm not actually 10 (or anywhere near that age). So, I'm afraid you still lose.
Back to top Go down
chris540

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 29
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:36 am

K. you can give proof that these lans never existed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aggaming.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:13 pm

chris540 wrote:
K. you can give proof that these lans never existed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

They claim to have won make believe tournaments, and I'm supposed to prove something that never happened actually never happened? No, I'm afraid the burden of proof is on you to prove they actually happened. Try to find any proof these actually happened:

2009 UT3 UrgentFury Kickoff
2009 UT3 Weekend LAN November, Frag for Cancer ( Charity Event )
2009 UT3 WCG
2009 UT3 LANable Frag Fest Gauntlet
2009 UT3 Lanfest

Urgent Fury does military shooter tournaments. Try to find any UT3 stuff. http://www.urgentfury.com/
Frag for Cancer has no mention of UT3. http://fragforcancer.ca/
WCG site has no mention of UT3 for 2009. http://www.wcg.com/6th/history/wcg2009/wcg2009_games.asp
Don't see any information on Frag Fest Guantlet other than the Australian based FragFest. http://fragfest.com.au/
Intel hosted a few Lan fests that did feature UT3 (most, if not all, were west coast). Prizes for these were Asus G50 laptops and it was deathmatch, yet all the team claims to have come in first and won $1400 ( example here: http://lanfest.intel.com/?page=topic&id=142777 )


More to the point, look at the player count for UT3 in North America: http://www.theclq.com/ags/servers.php?game=ut3&country=United+States

There's only a couple hundred people that play the game. All the regular players know each other and none of them have heard of this team or any of the teams they're supposedly playing according to this site. This team does not exist and they do not play UT3. I'm finding this whole thing extremely amusing.

If they want to prove they actually play the game, maybe they could post a demo of them playing (server or client side). But they won't, because they don't play the game.
Back to top Go down
chris540

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 29
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm not a part of the ut3 team but I do know for a fact those first 2 land you named was for our socom team not ut3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aggaming.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:37 pm

chris540 wrote:
I'm not a part of the ut3 team but I do know for a fact those first 2 land you named was for our socom team not ut3.

They're listed under Events for each person under the UT3 roster. See:
http://www.aggaming.com/#/agranger/4537585335
http://www.aggaming.com/#/agmegz/4537585333
http://www.aggaming.com/#/agsnypedown/4537585336

Also, there's no ut3 team for you to be a part of anyway.
Back to top Go down
Xezium

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 am

UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
I may be turning 11
That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Xezium
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Xezium wrote:
UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
I may be turning 11
That is all.

I can't tell if you're an idiot or just pretending to be one.
Back to top Go down
Xezium

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:29 pm

UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
Xezium wrote:
UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
I may be turning 11
That is all.

I can't tell if you're an idiot or just pretending to be one.
I asked if you were turning 11, you said you were turning 11.

I'm just pointing this out so that people don't take you seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Xezium
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Xezium wrote:
UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
Xezium wrote:
UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
I may be turning 11
That is all.

I can't tell if you're an idiot or just pretending to be one.
I asked if you were turning 11, you said you were turning 11.

I'm just pointing this out so that people don't take you seriously.

I was being facetious. I thought that would be obvious, but apparently I'm dealing with morons.
Back to top Go down
Sa1nT



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-01-01
Location : MC. Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:24 pm

He understands that you weren't meant to be taken seriously, but he's practically saying that you are being very childish trying to prove that something doesn't exist. The UT3 team doesn't need to give you prove that they exist, so you don't need to post here anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Sa1nT wrote:
He understands that you weren't meant to be taken seriously, but he's practically saying that you are being very childish trying to prove that something doesn't exist. The UT3 team doesn't need to give you prove that they exist, so you don't need to post here anymore.

I'm sorry for exposing that Aggressive Gaming has a fake UT3 team, complete with fake recent match results with UT3 teams that don't exist and upcoming matches with teams that also don't exist. Not to mention the fake earnings from events that didn't happen.

gg
Back to top Go down
Sa1nT



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-01-01
Location : MC. Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:43 pm

UdontPlayUT3 wrote:

I'm sorry for exposing that Aggressive Gaming has a fake UT3 team, complete with fake recent match results with UT3 teams that don't exist and upcoming matches with teams that also don't exist. Not to mention the fake earnings from events that didn't happen.

There are many LAN's that go unheard of, and many teams that stick to being being a team and not having a flashy website and a bunch of sponsors, just because you cant find evidence of Unreal Tournament 3 LAN's in the last year doesn't mean there hasn't been any.

UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
gg

And I'm glad you feel that this is a game kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris540

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 29
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 pm

K so since you know so much(Sarcasm). you must have been around here before. eh..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aggaming.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2010 Season   

Back to top Go down
 
2010 Season
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aggressive ` gaming :: Aggressive Gaming :: Unreal Tournament 3 - PC-
Jump to: